Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,207 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.753 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,319,911 Dinar (10,223 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)