Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,934 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.817 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,670,039 Dinar (5,762 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)