Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.691 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,675,285 Dinar (18,889 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)