Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.144 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,112,846 Dinar (3,433 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)