Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 344.948 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,302,447 Dinar (3,776 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)