Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.229 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,053,671 Dinar (3,364 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)