Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 705.140 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 524,297 Dinar (744 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)