Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 639.692 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,597 Dinar (5.62 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)