Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 701.027 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 581,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 513,264 Dinar (732 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)