Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 745.310 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 629,470 Dinar (845 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)