Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 674.664 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 575,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 496,777 Dinar (736 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)