Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.081 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,529,606 Dinar (руб 125,971) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)