Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.520 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,103,103 Dinar (R$ 3,156) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)