Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,944,144 Dinar (R$ 5,095) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)