Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1358.544 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,323,975 Dinar (€1,711) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)