Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.182 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,420,700 Dinar (€1,736) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)