Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,076,631 Dinar (€1,661) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)