Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,553,671 Dinar (€1,754) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)