Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1406.076 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,492,402 Dinar (€1,773) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)