Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.045 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 911,018 Dinar (82,484 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 881,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)