Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.122 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 809,633 Dinar (72,796 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)