Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.664 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,737,844 Dinar (руб 146,690) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)