Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,805,350 Dinar (руб 91,396) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)