Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 919,561 Dinar (R$ 2,500) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)