Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 228,586 Dinar (₨13,171) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)