Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,274,863 Dinar ($5,377) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)