Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,296,657 Dinar ($12,106) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)