Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,487,208 Dinar ($5,559) in Virginia Beach, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)