Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.776 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,227,940 Dinar (CH$4,070,536) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)