Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41771 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,689,891 Dinar (COL$4,045,606) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (42 minutes ago)