Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39206 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,718,929 Dinar (COL$4,384,361) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 1 hour ago)