Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,266,512 Dinar (€2,602) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)