Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,499,227 Dinar (€1,181) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)