Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,624,148 Dinar (€1,912) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)