Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 411,245 Dinar (₨22,470) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)