Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.409 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 714,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 524,836 Dinar (₨30,147) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)