Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14281 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,825,094 Dinar (26,785,376 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)