Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14065 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,427,295 Dinar (31,476,666 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)