Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,249,169 Dinar (€3,095) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)