Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,900,203 Dinar (€3,365) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)