Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.470 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,578,777 Dinar (353,202 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)