Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1362.374 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,517,077 Dinar (€6,252) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)