Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,005,148 Dinar (руб 50,611) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)