Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.378 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 947,047 Dinar (42,321 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)