Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.813 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,346,841 Dinar (92,270 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)