Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 127.309 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,460,239 Dinar (97,874 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)