Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.934 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,770,461 Dinar (39,272 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)