Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.027 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,846,310 Dinar (58,109 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)