Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.777 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 271,001 Dinar (34,845 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)