Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.590 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 579,164 Dinar (76,304 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)