Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.676 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 685,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 591,066 Dinar (76,999 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)