Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.881 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 340,868 Dinar (43,251 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (32 minutes ago)