Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.403 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,533,017 Dinar (52,167 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)