Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.266 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,354,075 Dinar (44,352 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)