Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.125 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,657,169 Dinar (101,824 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)