Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.290 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,867,731 Dinar (43,372 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)