Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.070 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,328,208 Dinar (45,504 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)