Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.400 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 749,182 Dinar (₨40,717) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)