Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.447 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 698,235 Dinar (₨42,454) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)