Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,648,957 Dinar ($5,616) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)