Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,765,187 Dinar ($10,953) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)