Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,078,053 Dinar ($11,920) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)