Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,523 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.567 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,675,131 Dinar (C$15,619) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)