Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,959 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 951.378 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,269,727 Dinar (C$9,743) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)