Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.415 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 593,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 593,000 Dinar (245,513Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)