Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38643 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,326,903 Dinar (COL$6,021,575) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)