Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.191 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,428,557 Dinar (140,182 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)