Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,933 Dinar (Bs 128,261) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)