Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.403 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,694,579 Dinar (Bs 149,444) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)