Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.188 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 26,254,524 Dinar (Bs 227,927) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)