Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,495,702 Dinar (Bs 166,632) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)