Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,202,680 Dinar (€2,210) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)