Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.833 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,194,139 Dinar (CH$1,196,695) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)