Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,266,675 Dinar (CH$1,159,209) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)