Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,357,543 Dinar (€4,629) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)