Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.140 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 638,325 Dinar (15,516₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)