Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.317 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,834,216 Dinar (¥177,779) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)