Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.639 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,538,569 Dinar (¥426,599) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)