Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.640 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,877,451 Dinar (¥176,450) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)