Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,983,420 Dinar (€5,071) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (35 minutes ago)