Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,991,754 Dinar (€9,484) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)