Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.081 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,538,287 Dinar (28,980 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (42 minutes ago)