Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.179 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,730,385 Dinar (ARS $35,916) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)