Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.880 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,544,104 Dinar (ARS $20,349) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (41 minutes ago)