Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.888 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,995,518 Dinar (ARS $44,124) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)