Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.665 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (Php251) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (29 minutes ago)