Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.682 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Php158) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)