Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 126.716 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,233,743 Dinar (96,545 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)