Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.465 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,826,159 Dinar (88,608 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (22 minutes ago)