Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.113 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,520,249 Dinar (40,857 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)