Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.403 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,751,929 Dinar (39,833 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,930,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)