Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 132.024 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,196 Dinar (16,120 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)