Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,853,992 Dinar (₩15,196,066) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)