Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,103,994 Dinar (₩16,953,219) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)