Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.574 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 521,838 Dinar (₨28,095) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)