Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.874 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 713,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 586,779 Dinar (₨32,829) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)