Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.617 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,532,952 Dinar (руб 82,342) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)