Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.959 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,855,532 Dinar (руб 88,532) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)